Friday, October 15, 2010

Golf with Zach


Today Zach and I went golfing at a par 3 place. We did a workout together this morning and then went golfing. Unfortunately Zach won, I need to play golf more to work on my game. But on the bright side I got to drive his Mustang back to the house. Tonight we are playing mafia which is an awesome game and we staying at one of his friends house. Right now I am waiting for pizza and then Zach and I are headed out, maybe I will get to drive the Mustang again!! Oh and do you like my new hat family?





5 comments:

  1. Love the hat ;)

    ~del

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! LOVE THE HAT!!! <3

    =)

    dem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet you guys felt pretty greased in your matching Liberty jackets! The hat certainly makes you look like a golfer.

    I'm sure this is going to conjure up old memories for you dad. Thanks for the post. Have a good time at Zach's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Zach's dad, Steve and I played golf back in the day, I never remember him beating me... How sad to have this golf event recorded on the Internet for now and the rest of time...

    dad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha dad...*rolls eyes*

    ~del

    ReplyDelete