Sunday, October 31, 2010

Big South Conference Champions 2010!


2010 Men's Big South Conference Champions!


Getting ready before the race


Nearing the 5k mark (split was 16:27)


Kicking into the finish for 25th place with a time of 26:34


Rounding a turn with Caleb



The whole team, Boys and Girls Conference Champs

I had a great weekend, my parents, Dell and Neeki came down to see me run which was great. It was a great experience being apart of a Conference team and I am just thankful that God blessed us with a great race and a great day and that we could just glorify Him with our bodies. I had a lot of fun and was just grateful that I had the opportunity to race hard and glorify God with my running.

Jarred

I will be racing my last xc race of the season this Friday at the University of Virgina

4 comments:

  1. Are you wearing a neckless?


    dem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice being able to cheer you on... we all miss not watching races all the time. It was also nice to meet a few more people from LU. Keep up the good work - hope you enjoyed Flotrack the other day.

    ReplyDelete