Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday, August 10th

Well I leave on Sunday, so only 5 days until I leave. I have decided to create this blog for my family so that they can experience what I am going through while I am away. Today I am going shopping up in the mall area with Rachel to finish getting some things that I need such as laundry detergent etc... It does not feel like I leave as soon as I am going to be leaving. It should be a good experience, and I am looking forward to next week, and also Sunday and Monday when I get to see my Mom and Gideon.

I ran 11 miles today, felt pretty good, very very excited for training with the Liberty team next week.

JLC

1 comment:

  1. Laundry det. at the Mall, hmmm...

    You may also want to get some immune booster stuff at Wegmans in the health department - to put in your smoothies.

    How's making your own smoothies going? Are you doing it?
    -mom

    ReplyDelete