Friday, August 20, 2010

A Liberty Flame

Well here I am, a Liberty Flame, got my picture taken yesterday right after it was pouring rain outside as you can probably tell by the wet hair look. Well I have been so extremely busy, with classes and running. I ran this morning, did a fartlik run this morning and my legs felt really heavy, we did like 11 miles overall. Then I headed to a "Stess" seminar thing which was an hour. And then I went and dropped off some paper work at the football building. Now Zach and I are just hanging out in the dorm waiting for one of the freshman girls to finish up her phsyical and then we are all going to lunch and then going to our freshman seminar which is 2 and a half hours long. And then off to Coach's house for a pool party later, so activity at Liberty never stops. How are things going at home??

Jarred

4 comments:

  1. everything is fine here... the kids have been pretty good. Gabes has been doing a lot of dishes lately. =) They don't know that mom dad and gid are coming up tonight so i'm sure the kids will be excited when they get here tonight.

    Gabes and DJ say hi and DJ says he misses you and of course Gabes seconds that. =)

    <3


    dem... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gid, dad and I are driving home for the weekend. Gideon is sleeping in the back... He really has got the life... In some ways and not in others. I'm using the iPad... It's so cool. Gid and I are very ready for a weekend at home.

    He's started to respond a little to the increase in lengthening turns with a stiffer knee, so we are going to try to get him bending even more this weekend.

    Hopefully it won't be that hard to return to Baltimore after the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog Jarred....It's fun to see what you've been up to.

    Nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you are a pretty dapper dude. Handsome!

    ReplyDelete