Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Okay so here is just a quick update about whats going on here at Liberty. This is my second week of classes and they are going pretty well. I have such a crazy busy schedule every single day. Today especially was/is very busy. I woke up at 5:30am for a morning workout which consisted of 4x7 minute repeats with 1 minute rest. Then we immediately came back to our room showered and went to class. I had 4 classes in a row all the way up til 1:40pm, and then I booked it over to the athletic training room to see a chiropractor. So I am constantly doing something that is for sure. It is like 95 degrees outside, it is very very hot. So I am racing this Friday in the relay meet. I am running with our Canadian Spencer Jackson so that should be good, I am very excited to race again and finally put on a Liberty uniform.

Well I have to go to a xc/track meeting now and then off to dinner and study hall so busy busy busy.

Jarred


This is a picture from the Football field of the new expansion (picture of the day)

4 comments:

  1. So, I know that this is a mom thing to say, but are you eating well? Is the meal plan working out ok?

    I'm excited about your first race. What are your goals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. His goal better be to WIN!

    The Dad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The football field looks pretty. =)

    dem...

    ReplyDelete
  4. and all the guys who might be playing on it...*rolls eyes at dem*

    ReplyDelete