Sunday, February 6, 2011

A busy weekend


Isaac and I at the track meet at Penn State

Dad (Pods): Dad my running log is all up to date as of right now, I had a pretty good week of mileage (63 miles), and got a really good 13.5 miler in today at a pretty good pace out on the trails. I race on Friday at home, I'll probably do a workout on Tuesday but I don't know for sure. I sent you a link on facebook to the conference rankings (which haven't included this weekend yet), I am still first in the 1000m and Isaac and I should be 1-2 in the mile. I did pretty bad on my philosophy test again today, I'm trying harder, I need to figure it out. Thanks for coming to the meet to see me, and shave your beard. Oh and the gift I was going to give you was tasty cakes that I picked up but turns out they had coconut in them instead of peanut butter because its valentines so that was really stupid and they are nasty so you wouldn't have wanted them. Its the thought that counts.

Mom: I forgot to show you my nails, I had planned to so you could see how good I've been and be very proud of me but I forgot unfortunately. Thanks for coming it was really nice to see you, I wish we all could have hung out more, but with the weather and the craziness that comes with track meets I know its hard. Thank you for all the stuff too, I'll try to get some of that tea, my ear felt better today, still not 100% but I think its healing, it was just weird because it hasn't felt 100% for like a week. Hopefully it will go away soon.

Dell: I did get your text this morning thank you. I woke up late because we got back at about 3am last night and I went for a run after devotions so I never got around to texting back. I wish you could have come even though I didn't really get to talk to the others much. I'm glad to hear that your writing is going well, and hopefully applebees will call you soon, I went to eat at applebees down at Penn State the night before the race (it took foreverrr to get our food). I also got to go to Wegmans which was like a treat for me because there is no wegmans down here. Anyways, yes I can be your valentine!f

Dem: Hey thanks for coming to the meet, I didn't know that you and Neeki were coming, I wish we could have talked more but the meets are crazy and the weather was bad so I knew you all had to head back. Yeah that story was a little weird I must say, a little on the creepier side miss dark writer. You should write a happy story about bunnies jumping over rainbows and then they find a friend. So let me know how that ends.

Neeki: Hey hope you had fun at the meet while you were there, it was nice to have you come and support me it really means a lot. I hope all is going well with school and everything there. I know you guys got a lot of snow too, we have zero snow down here and it was actually about 50 degrees today so you are missing out. Keep working hard.

Gideon: How did Baltimore go? I talked to mom and dad today and I know you are down there probably for some sort of check up, I'm not sure. But I hope your leg is doing well. What are you reading nowadays? You are always reading and I'm sure you are into some sort of book or series of books.

Gabe: Are you staying out of trouble little one? I got to race this weekend, you would have liked the track I ran on. Someday hopefully you will get to race there, it is a very cool track and you can run reallly really fast on it, hopefully faster than me. Did you have fun in all the snow this week? Did you guys make any snowmen or cool forts?

DJ: Hey my man how is it going? What are you doing in school right now, do you like it? Have you liked having all the snow? Mom sent me some pictures of you and Gabe playing in the snow, you are lucky, there is no snow down here at my college. Keep playing and doing your school work with Gabe and Mommy.

5 comments:

  1. yea, it was fun. I really miss going to meets all the time. Hahaha, I know it was supposed to be scary. I will try to write you a happy story about bunnies jumping over rainbows, but no promises. =PP

    dem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jarred, thank you. And you're my brother. And I like you. I am learning to read right now, and yes, I like it. And I like it when I get to pick a school book to read. Yes, I like playing in the snow. I like to eat it, cuz I like snow. Is yellow snow pee? And I want to say: I want to play with you in the snow, throwing snow balls... I know how to make snowballs now. And I want you to come from the long long away place and I have throwed up before when I went to Baltimore. And when you come back I want you to play with me every day, except sleep time.

    DJ (I'm five now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a call from Snap Fitness the other day, but they wanted me to work hours I couldn't work. I was sad. And I would be super sad if I couldn't be around a wegmans. but ah. such is life. Dem neeki and I are getting Irish accents. Its great. And Tomorrow if valentines day. O joy! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was good to see you son. What's God teaching you lately?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you waiting to post till you have great news after the conference meet?

    Pods...

    ReplyDelete