Monday, December 13, 2010

Relient K


So as you can see, we were really close to the stage, and close enough to even touch Matt (we didn't though). This is me and David, we went to North Carolina yesterday (Me, David, Dan, and McDougal), to see Relient K play. We arrived at 5pm, the doors opened at 7pm and there were two bands that played before Relient K. Our wait was worth it though because we got amazing spots up front. Relient K played about 18 songs and it was pretty crazy being there but a lot of fun.


Here is lead singer Matt Theissen singing away


The bass player and one of the guitar players (Justin I believe)


Matt going crazy


Here is us eating Mexican food while waiting in line for 2 hours (we were the second people there).

I am heading to Florida this week on Wednesday after my exams to visit with the Efthimiou's, I finished up my English exam today that was pretty easy, I am glad to be done with that class. Just have Speech and Bible tests tomorrow. Going out for a tempo run right now, I just got new trainers and spikes from coach so I am pretty excited about that!

God Bless,
Jarred

2 comments:

  1. wow those spots look amazing! Sounds like an awesome and worth while concert :)
    Good luck on your last exams

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweettt, I hope the two bands that played before Reliant K were better then the two bands that played when I went!

    dem...

    ReplyDelete