Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving, Harry Potter, and Chuck



So this was one of the first weekends that I had where I had very little homework and I didn't have to run either so it was pretty relaxing. On Friday, Andrew, Ryan, and I watched Harry Potter 1-4 followed by 5-6 on Saturday and we are now ready for the new Harry Potter to come out in Wednesday. Also on Saturday, Zach, Spencer, Andrew, Ryan and I went down to the Tilley and played some 2 on 2 basketball which was pretty fun (we don't take it that seriously).

Sunday Night we had Thanksgiving dinner for the XC team, oh man it was so good. The food was excellent with Turkey, pasta salad, mashed potatoes, marshmallows and potatoes, amazing desserts as well. It was a fun night, we all just talked and spent time together.

Sam and Evans qualified for the NCAA Division 1 Championships after going 1-2 at the SouthEast Regional meet which was pretty exciting. Josh Edmonds placed 15th to earn all-region and Jenn Clugh finished 15th in the Womens race to also gain all-region.

I am excited to see what God has in store for Indoor Track and I am getting antsy to start running again but I am being patient. I have been trying to give my whole life to God in every way and the same goes with my running and I am just excited to see what God does with me this winter, and not what I can do myself.

In terms of the Chuck picture, I officially have Zach completely hooked on Chuck, he watched the entire 3rd season in 26 hours this weekend so he is almost caught up with the 4th season and a new episode comes out on Tuesday which I am pretty excited for, things are starting to heat up with Chuck.

I have 2 exams this week and a paper due on Friday but I am excited for break and to spend some time not doing school work. I think I am going to go to Indiana for Nationals to cheer on Sam and Evans which should be fun, don't know all the plans for that yet.

Also I am excited for December 12th, I am going to a Relient K Christmas Acoustic concert with David, Dan, and Josh McDougal so that should be really fun!

Just excited to see what God has planned!

Jarred

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha Chucks amazing! And guess what???? I learned how to knit and I knit myself a Harry Potter scarf, year 3-4, like the ones in the Prisoner of Azkaban. =) Its not a hundred precent like I wanted it, but it's my first so when I make another one for gid (he wants me to make a Slytherin one) i'll know exactly what to do. =)

    dem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you gonna go ahead a see Harry Potter w/o us?

    ~del

    ReplyDelete